Airflo Switch Float - WF5 330Gr
AVID ANGLER PRO NOTES:
The Airflo Switch float WF5 330 grain line is 85 feet long with a 27 foot head and is a great choice for the Trout/Steelhead angler.
- After years of splicing, welding, and testing “Franken-Lines”, Airflo has produced the best weight forward switch line on the market.
- Based on the popular Rage shooting head, the Super-DRI Switch has a compact weight-forward head designed specifically to complement today’s shorter switch rods.
- The special front taper is capable of casting any leader and fly combination, and is even able to accommodate light sink tips.
Features welded loops on both ends
Front Taper: The moderate front taper and thick tip diameter offer a wide range of versatility in possibilities. It will turn over long tapered leaders, PolyLeaders, and light CCT tips in the larger sizes.
Belly: The short length belly makes for easy casting in all conditions.
Rear Taper: The condensed rear taper makes for quick and easy loading and maximum shootability.
- Leaders – Tapered mono leaders in 9′ – 15′ are ideal for floating and near-surface presentations
- PolyLeaders – PolyLeaders and Switch Float heads are a great match, offering the widest range of versatility and options. Any number of lengths and densities are recommended depending on your line size and application.
- Sink tips: Depending on your casting style and ability, the Switch Float is able to turn over T-7 and T-10 tips in the larger sizes.
- Running Lines: The Switch Float is a fully integrated head and running line – no additional running line is needed.