Scientific Anglers Amplitude Tarpon
AVID ANGLER PRO NOTES:
Fly fishing for Tarpon is the ultimate adventure. This magnificent fish requires the intrepid fly angler to bring his "A" game and part of that game is the equipment used. Rods, reels, and lines all have to be up to the task of catching the largest fish on a fly. The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Tarpon line is an excellent line and will not let you do.
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
There is absolutely nothing in fly fishing quite like seeing a tarpon inhale your fly, leap toward the heavens, and race like a madman for the horizon. In order to make that happen, you’ll need help: the Amplitude Tarpon. Designed with a short head for quick shots, this is the perfect line for casting flies to tarpon of all shapes, sizes, and temperaments. Just remember to bow to the king when it jumps.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Short head for quick rod loading
- Stealthy color scheme for wary fish
- High-strength core to fight large fish
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- SA AMPLITUDE TARPON WF X F (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|