|back to destinations|
STONEY LAKE LODGE
Location: Kamloops region of BC
2018 Dates: October 10-14, 2018
Price: $1650 per angler
Trip hosted by The Avid Angler
- Noted lake gurus, Brian Chan and Phil Rowley will be your instructors
- Exclusive fishing rights to Stoney and Minnie, located on Stoney Lake Lodge.
- Excellent opportunities for large Kamloops Rainbows cruising in less than 6 feet of water!
- Seminar price includes; all accommodation (based on two persons sharing a room), food (breakfast, lunch and a gourmet dinner)
- Also included are daily seminars with Phil and Brian as well as daily fishing opportunitieswith these two masters.
- Access to properly outfitted boats provided by the lodge
- Alcohol and gratuities are extra
The lodge is furnished with a fully licensed lounge bar, tastefully decorated dining room and large rock fireplace. A large sun deck with hot tub is immediately adjacent to the lounge and makes an ideal spot for outdoor barbecues while enjoying the stunning view of Stoney Lake's famous sunsets. Rainbow trout and bird/wildlife activity can be observed right from the large windows of the lounge.
Space for this unique opportunity is limited so please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 877-347-4874 for more details.
To book a space, we require a 50% deposit to hold your spot and a final payment is due one month prior to travel. We look forward to hearing from you!
Wonderful rainbow ready for release
View from the lodge
Looking back at your humble abode